Sunday, January 18, 2009

Look at Meeeeeeeeeeeee!



WOW! Look at me go!! My friend Duncan took this picture of me. He said I was running so fast he almost missed the shot. Now that's fast! When I look back at how I was when I first came to rescue and then look at how I am now . . . I can hardly believe it. I could barely walk when I got here. I don't think anybody really believed I would have a good life back then. Even I had my doubts. But from day one, my friends at BTRGH were there for me. They cheered me on and believed in me and went the extra mile to take great care of me so I could build up my strength and my confidence. They did such a good job that they'll never be able to catch me now!

1 comments:

Kayla said...

I LOVE him!! My husband and I got our Boston about a month or so ago and think Mr. Rose would be the perfect brother for our Bosley! How can I get more information on him to see if he would be a great fit for our family??