Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Few Words From Roosevelt . . .

As you can see from my pictures, I'm just about the cutest and most unique Boston Terrier in the entire world. It's love at first sight for just about eveyone that meets me. I'm not bragging either, that's really what everyone says. Well, in addition to being adorable on the outside, I'm very sweet, loving, and gentle on the inside. I'm a little love bug and I'm a great snuggler! Now that I've been rescued from the shelter and had surgery to correct my "gender identity" problem, I'm ready to get on with the exciting business of life. I'm looking for a special family who will be able to love me for who I am and take very good care of me. Because of a congenital problem, my back legs are weak and I have trouble standing. I've actually improved a lot since I've been in rescue. I've even started hydrotherapy to strengthen my legs and I think my pool workouts are really helping. I'm getting stronger and stronger every day! Right now I'm being fostered by a really nice person who has other dogs. I love playing with my foster brothers and sisters. I get along great with them and I have proven that I can keep up with the best of them. If you take a chance on me, you will never regret it!

0 comments: